Proud to be an Indiblogger

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tryst with the Gods




















































This Visit to India I made my peace with the Gods !

We visited many beutiful temples in Kerala and Tirupathi outside it .

I could not take a foto in Guruvayoor temple because I woke the Lord early morning at Nirmalayam !

The rest are Triprayar the river facing scenic temple in Trissur district ,
Chotanikkara where an elephant was swaying in peace ,
Poornathreswar temple of Tripunnithara was only a passing glimpse in the road
Chakalathukavvu devi temple near Changanserry was nice but on the way our car almost sank into the flooded waters of Kuttanad !
Shariyikkil temple of Parappanangadi was going back to my roots because it is my family temple .
Nada temple in Palluruthy,kochi west is the closest to my heart and my daily morning ritual
and the Velli temple again in palluruthy .
Of course I have included a wayside cross and my most beloved God Gandhiji in this blog of temples and a coconut landscape ,to me nature is where God is .
Most of the fotos were taken in my humble Nokia N 73 which literally competed with my costly SLR Nikkon D 3000







































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































8 comments:

Paresh Palicha said...

Premi chechi's pic is the sweetest :)

Unknown said...

lovely photos.Our next getogether is definitely Kerela

Anonymous said...

nm...nice blog and I think it was a beutiful Experience to see so many gods..eh

Saidas

Maddy said...

full fledged theeerthadanam!! great photos, most of them. brought back many memories...

umesh jairam said...

So after Thai cuisine & scuba, you have become spiritual!!!!

RAJI MUTHUKRISHNAN said...

Very nice.

Unknown said...

Nice to see potos of temple yatra.
Padmachechi.

harimohan said...

tks paresh ,maddy ,Sai ,R,umesh
Ms Raji ,padmachechi ,for your comments

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive