Proud to be an Indiblogger

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Last day in job

One year back on this day I left my last job in Brunei in The Brunei Cancer center .
I wrote this then

Adhu anginne aanu bai
Thats the way it is buddy

Last day in job

Though not for many years for the last 5 years today was my last day in The Brunei Cancer Center now under Pantai jerudong speciality center Brunei Darussalam .

Before this I had a last day in Lakeshore hospital  Cochin 12 yrs back and one in Tawam hospital Al Ain UAE 5 yrs back .

Last day last prescription and shutting down the desktop has  a sort of finality for the phase .

Its the full stop of one chapter .

I have no plans for the next , in fact thinking back I never had grand strategies in my career .

I wasnt ever pushy never the typical A type achiever .
The Alpha male no never ever .

I just did what I knew best as honestly as possible .
I always answered to one person , no  no not to  God or any celestial being but to  my inner mind .

Somehow cheating him wasnt easy though I did try on off .

But I have been lucky too to get into places and work with people who were like steps for me  to climb up  my career .

Maybe if I was more hard working less diverted more focussed on my chosen career instead of indulging in my passions I may have reached higher peaks .

Now I did just climb small hills but I enjoyed the climbs as I had time to gaze at the scenery I had pauses to smell the flowers and I could taste the raindrops .

And I have a blank slate for the future which I am sure has an etch which will reveal in time like hidden writing .

So iam looking into the future with the wide eyed innocence of a child

Maybe with the foolish vision of an idiot with no strategies but as i gaze into my past I find i hadnt been much different before too .

My career like my writing or my cooking has been spontaneous impulsive with no punctuations and i just let go so that invisible something shapes my destiny as i am too lazy to do it myself.

Not an inspiring example for youngsters but as they say in malayalam

Adu anginne aanu bai

Which means
its like that buddy .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive