Proud to be an Indiblogger

Monday, January 14, 2019

Buying a camel

Since wife has gone to Rajasthan with her sister when she asked me what i want i told her to buy me a camel .

.its ideal for cochin traffic

With present roads it will be at home similar to desert dunes full of ups downs
I can ride it in any hartal
If errant drivers graze it they will get a good kick and i will have no issues .
I will have no parking problems as all i need is a rope
No insurance issues no depreciation
Can export it to Saudia after few years as pure kochi breed to some sheikh

During hot days all i need is a straw into the camels hump which is like a water tank maybe can add some ice cubes too
If i fit a bag to collect dung i can sell it as fertlisers
I may need some hay
mebbe it will get used to mallu parottas
It wud never get punctured

The only service it requires is a kick in the rump

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive