Proud to be an Indiblogger

Thursday, March 08, 2018

Women

On this day meant for women i give my greetings to all women .
Woman and man are like ying and yang .
God made both as symbiotic forces .
No need to determine who is stronger than other they just fill in with thier strengths and weakness.
To me women are good friends and beautiful people whoever wherever and whatever be thier age .
I have tenderness and love to girls as i have to my daughter .
I have friendship and respect for women for thier hard work and sincerity
I have gratitude to women like to my mother .
And i have affection and love to my wife .

I hate those who abuse misuse exploit insult and dominate women 
Many times women are more dedicated less corrupt and definitely less lazy than men.
Before i get accusations of flattery and acriminations of treachery and oppurtunism from my male brothers i just want to tell definitely i grade women a notch more than man .thats contradicting what i said earlier but adhu anganayaanu bai as they say in malayalam thats the way its brother ..
I dedicate this day to the three women in my life 
My mother ..my wife ..and my daughter 
..
Happy womens day

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive