Proud to be an Indiblogger

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Feather in the Air

when loved ones disappear with no warning
the days ahead are filled with mourning
to all of us parting and losing are sad
and to never see the person again is really bad .


To each one of us the departed soul is different
to one he or she is the lover to some the loving parent
to many the person  is a dear friend
to some he or she could be just indifferent


all of us have to say one day goodbye
that after all is the rule dont ask me why
but still when people leave us  and go
we do feel the knawing vacum that  is again so


to me my Unnietan was not only an elder  brother (in law )
he was a friend I could and did  bother
how can a person so alive and kicking one day
becomes just an image and disappear like   a faded ray


Time alone can  let  lingering grief s settle
Time can make us forget the little rememebrances  which knell
with time and more time  persons and souls do disappear
And the  fond memories fly away like feathers realeased into thin air .......




( Unnietas 16th day rites are tomorrow )





4 comments:

Bala Nair said...

Very nicely captured Hariettan. Thanks

Mahesh R said...

Short and swift lives are beautiful and fascinating; and the departure leaves a huge vacum, unfilled for ever.
I missed a chance to meet him..
There is no more chance left.
I'm sorry....
Thank you doctor for the post.

Mahesh

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

I am sorry to hear about this. My condolences to the family and all those who had the opportunity to know and be in touch with this wonderful person. Lets believe that he has moved on to new beginnings in another world. May he be in the state of bliss and belonging in the new happier world.

Sadasiv Swain said...

My sincere condolences. I have seen so many snaps of him through your photos.

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive