Proud to be an Indiblogger

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Popeye burger


 To me Popeye outlet of fried Chicken and Burghers  have always been a favourite .

They like KFC are known to sell fried chicken and burgers but only chicken .


More than 3500 branches in USA and in 30 countries abroad ( India does not have I think ) it was designed after the Popeye cartoon charachter of a sailor .


I started knowing it from the outlet in Kuala lumpur Airport KLIA II which was my regular transit point flying from Brunei to most places including India .


It was in the first floor just close to Lounges .


I even took Premila and Shyam there on our transit to Cambodia in 2019 .


In fact I used to have food in lounge but still not miss my Popeye burger .


The patty was very fresh and crunchy and the Buns warm soft but not friable and dry .


The french fries described as Cajun were long crispy slightly spicy tangy and irresistible .


I think they had coffee too instead of usual soft drinks .


The popeye outlet was started in 1972 in New Orleans Lousiana .

I was happy to stay a week in this birthplace recently  of my favourite Burgher though I did not have one then .


Yesterday Achu took us to Popeye in Houston knowing I liked it do much .


Popeye still did not disappoint us .

It was fresh crunchy tasty satisfying as ever .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive