Proud to be an Indiblogger

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Ghost story


kettolu..true story


Happened in 2019 when I was driving back to Cochin from Palghat .

The Kuthiran route was blocked so I came via the more scenic Chellakara route 

On the way I got down for a cup of tea in a remote house cum shop .


As i went in it became darker but I wanted the tea so I went into inner room

I wondered why a restaurant is so deserted and dark .

I could see the rain falling into the green pond through the windows

Did I see a pair of red eyes peering at me from behind a cupboard 

I looked closely saw nothing 

Sat on a chair with a wooden table 

Dust rose from both

Hey whats happening !


This place is haunted

I could feel it .


Unnerved but thirsty for the tea I went into the kitchen when it sprang on me

I fell back on a sack of rice by providence if not I would have hit my head 

I groped up and heard a meow

It was a cat 

Shook I just ran out ,heard a women calling to me

 saare chaaya vende ?


I ran to the gate .


I heard her telling her friend  .


Ayyalu chayya kudikkaan keriyatha 

 oddi poyi 

valatha manushyan 😁


Harimohan





 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive