Proud to be an Indiblogger

Friday, May 07, 2021

Icy complaints

Kerala is a humid and hot state most of the year except in monsoon times and in elevated places like Munnar Wyanad Idukki or forested places .
Rest are all hot swampy and sweaty .
One feels thirsty and needs to drink plenty of water .
I love fresh juices specially lime and grape but I love it cold not just cold but icy cold .
Even my drinking water I prefer it quite cold .
Unfortunately keralites arent very gracious with ice in the drinks served.
Even when I tell them please put lots of ice most ask me you dont want ice !
As probably they hear no ice mostly .
Somehow the mallu associates ice with ill health and me the opposite .
Iam truly happy I differ from normal mallu thinking in ice and in most things 😂
So I tell him dear man Ivwant lots of ice
but he brings a luke warm juice with a miserly ice piece floating !
I suspect they use warm water .
In smaller shops he would take water from fridge and use it for sharpath and when I ask where is ice he would say but this is from fridge !!
So what I need ice 😏
Man are you in London in December
it bloody humid sultry and hot .
But we dont keep ice
no one wants it
Sad
I think I should carry a flask of ice all the time
I can as well carry iced drinks too 😁









 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive