Proud to be an Indiblogger

Monday, November 09, 2020

Filter Coffee Dev












 The filter coffee we had in our friends house was at a level way above the the instant coffee I drink at home or even the filter coffee I have had and mind you I had tasted a lot of the best in coffee .


Iam not counting the kumbakonam degree coffee in brass tumblers one finds all along the national highways in Tamilnadu that will shame Coffee day any day !


I wouldnt even dare compare it with the Starbucks ! Which to me gets lower ratings than my Bru instant !!


So I asked probing questions to my Coffee connouissuer friend who would go to the moon to get the right flavour of his coffee .


Dev told me the secret by first gifting me a silver foiled package of roasted coffee seeds from Genuine coffee whole salers and retail sellers in Vellore in Tamilnadu .


Dev told me there were two type of coffee seeds Robusta and Arabica .


It needed a good expert to know how much to mix from each .

These seeds were brought in sacks from a Coffee plantation in Coorg .

For every sale depending on customer satisfaction the right blend of the seeds are roasted packed and sent or sold .


Every time coffee is drunk a handful of the roasted seeds are ground in a special jar of a mixy used only for that purpose .


That powder is used for producing the decotion by adding it in a decotion cup using boiling water .


With right amount of milk and sugar the coffee was just right slightly strong with strong coffee flavour tingling our tongues .

The coffee was invigorating exhilarating refreshing and intoxicating to a tiny weenie weenie bit .

The best part of it was the mild after taste of coffee that lingered for quite a long time .

Pics from online ,can remove if objected .

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive