Proud to be an Indiblogger

Monday, August 22, 2022

Adhu anginne aanu baaai


 Adhu anginne aanu bai

That's the way it is buddy
My last day in the job ..mine 20 Aug 2018 ..I wrote before I left Brunei.
Though not for many years for the last 5 years today was my last day in The Brunei Cancer Center now under Pantai Jerudong specialty center Brunei Darussalam.
Before this, I had the last day in Lakeshore hospital Cochin 12 yrs back and one in Tawam hospital Al Ain UAE 5 yrs back.
The last day last prescription and shutting down the desktop has a sort of finality for the phase.
It's the full stop of one chapter.
I have no plans for the next, in fact thinking back I never had grand strategies in my career.
I wasn't ever pushy never the typical A-type achiever.
The Alpha male no never ever.
I just did what I knew best as honestly as possible .
I always answered to one person , no no not to God or any celestial being but to my inner mind .
Somehow cheating him wasnt easy though I did try on off .
But I have been lucky too to get into places and work with people who were like steps for me to climb up my career .
Maybe if I was more hard working less diverted more focussed on my chosen career instead of indulging in my passions I may have reached higher peaks .
Now I did just climb small hills but I enjoyed the climbs as I had time to gaze at the scenery I had pauses to smell the flowers and I could taste the raindrops .
And I have a blank slate for the future which I am sure has an etch which will reveal in time like hidden writing.
So I am looking into the future with the wide-eyed innocence of a child
Maybe with the foolish vision of an idiot with no strategies but as I gaze into my past I find I hadn't been much different before too.
My career like my writing or my cooking has been spontaneous and impulsive with no punctuation and I just let go so that invisible something shapes my destiny as i am too lazy to do it myself.
Not an inspiring example for youngsters but as they say in Malayalam
Adu anginne aanu bai
Which means
it's like that buddy.
May be an image of 1 person, office and indoor

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive